You’ll be able to insert a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide into Microsoft Phrase rapidly and simply. It solely takes a couple of easy steps.
We even have a useful complement to this tutorial. Obtain our FREE eBook: The Full Information to Making Nice Displays. Seize it now earlier than you learn on.
Learn how to Rapidly Insert a PowerPoint Slide Into Phrase
Observe: Watch this brief tutorial screencast or observe the short steps under, that complement this video.
1. Copy the Slide in PowerPoint
Let’s discover ways to copy a slide from PowerPoint slide to Phrase. There are a couple of other ways to do that. The primary of those is to easily begin in PowerPoint and choose a slide thumbnail right here on the left facet.
Begin by deciding on a PowerPoint slide.
I will click on on the slide thumbnail after which I will press Ctrl+C to repeat it to my clipboard.
2. Paste the Slide into Phrase
Now let’s soar over to Phrase. I can go forward and simply press Ctrl+V on my keyboard to stick in a thumbnail of the slide proper inside PowerPoint.
Use Ctrl+V to stick a slide into Phrase.
You’ll be able to work with this PowerPoint identical to you’d with some other picture. Scale it up and down or transfer it round contained in the doc.
3. Insert a PowerPoint Into Phrase
One other means so as to add a complete PowerPoint presentation is to come back up right here to the Insert tab and click on on what’s known as the Object possibility.
Use the Create from File tab to insert a PowerPoint slide into Phrase.
Let’s select to Create from File, after which I will go forward and browse to a PowerPoint presentation file and press OK. Now the whole PowerPoint presentation is contained in the Phrase doc.
Your viewers can truly double-click the slide to begin the PowerPoint presentation proper inside Microsoft Phrase. You’ll be able to simply drop PowerPoint slides in quite a lot of codecs into Phrase when wanted.
Extra Envato Tuts+ PowerPoint Presentation Tutorials
Study extra in our PowerPoint tutorials and fast video tutorials on Envato Tuts+. We’ve got an assortment of PowerPoint materials that will help you work higher with photos in your shows:
Think about a state of affairs the place you’re completed with enhancing your Microsoft Phrase doc for a presentation you’re going to be making within the subsequent 10 minutes and the moderator simply whispers into your ear that your presentation have to be in PowerPoint slides! Panic would absolutely set in, wouldn’t it? If the following pointers under, you’re good to go.
Listed below are some cool easy methods to convert your Phrase Paperwork to PowerPoint.
Convert Phrase to PowerPoint utilizing Microsoft Phrase
Open the Microsoft Phrase doc you’d wish to convert to PowerPoint.
Your Phrase doc must be in paragraphs, so separate every paragraph with a sub-heading title. This may function the PowerPoint slide titles. By default, the Microsoft Phrase paperwork are set to “Regular” type.
- Navigate to the “Types” part of the Ribbon (The bar from the place you alter font sizes, type and so forth. under the menu bar).
- Spotlight all of the titles of every paragraph > then click on “Heading 1”.
- Spotlight the opposite paragraph contents > then click on “Heading 2”. Heading 1 turns into slide title whereas Heading 2 turns into slide bullets. When you add a Heading 3, it should turn out to be a sub-bullet to Heading 2, and a Heading four will turn out to be a sub-bullet to heading 3… and so forth.
- Save your Microsoft Phrase doc, then shut it. By default you might not discover the “Ship to PowerPoint” possibility on the ribbon besides you add it there your self, so head to step 5 or step 7.
- Launch Microsoft PowerPoint, navigate to the “File” menu, choose “Open”, then navigate to the sector beside the filename field, click on the drop-down field and select “All Information”. Find your Microsoft Phrase doc and double click on. Routinely, PowerPoint will convert the phrase doc to slides.
- Save your PowerPoint Slide. Navigate to “File” on the Menu bar, click on “Save” > enter your file title and select a vacation spot folder, then hit the “Save” button. Tables and pictures in your Microsoft Phrase doc received’t seem in your PowerPoint slides. Merely add them manually.
- Launch Microsoft PowerPoint > choose “Clean Presentation”.
- Navigate to “Insert” on the menu bar > click on “New Slides” on the top-left nook of the display > then choose “Slides from Outlines” and choose the Microsoft Phrase doc you’ve formatted for PowerPoint.
A precautionary step to soak up different to keep away from file corruption issues if in any respect they come up can be to create a replica of the unique Microsoft Phrase file you might be changing to PowerPoint.
Learn to convert your Phrase docs to Google Docs.
You continue to have so as to add photos manually in PowerPoint utilizing this technique. This technique could take a bit little bit of time, but it surely’s price it.
Microsoft PowerPoint features a set of animation results you’ll be able to apply to the textual content and objects in your presentation slides. Used sparingly and artfully, these results can draw the viewer’s eye to a focal element, add a contact of drama or humor the place you need to change the viewer’s temper, or enable you to gown up an in any other case nuts-and-bolts enterprise report right into a presentation you should use to have a good time gross sales objectives or incite advertising efficiency. You’ll be able to apply a number of of those results to make a phrase transfer on a presentation slide.
Go the Insert tab on the Microsoft PowerPoint Ribbon and find the Textual content group. Click on on the “Textual content Field” merchandise. Click on and drag to attract a textual content field and sort your phrase in it. Select a typeface, dimension, color and style from the Dwelling tab’s Font group.
Go to the Animations tab of the Microsoft PowerPoint Ribbon and find the Animation group. Click on on the arrow-shaped “Extra” button on the proper of the buttons that apply results to open the impact checklist.
Click on on the button that represents the impact you need to add to your textual content. PowerPoint 2010 affords 4 varieties: entrance, exit, emphasis and movement path. Entrance and exit results animate how an object arrives on or leaves a slide. Emphasis results change its dimension or shade, or make it shimmer, blink, wave or spin. Movement paths allow you to create a path that your merchandise will observe because it strikes round your slide backward and forward, in a circle or alongside a freeform monitor.
Go to the Animations tab and find the Superior Animation group. Click on on the “Add Animation” button so as to add extra results to your object.
Set choices in your results to reorganize them and alter how lengthy they final. Go to the Animations tab and find the Superior Animation group. Click on on the “Animation Pane” button to open a listing of your slide’s results. Proper-click on an impact and choose “Impact Choices” to carry up its dialog field. Within the context-sensitive checklist of choices, choose enhancements equivalent to sound results.
Put together your self for the 21st century by studying useful workplace expertise that may put together you for the talents wanted for entry degree and superior positions in enterprise.
PowerPoint means that you can use a Phrase define to create new slides in a presentation. If the Phrase doc is formatted correctly with the right heading types, you’ll be able to merely insert the Phrase doc into the PowerPoint presentation and PowerPoint will translate the data into slides with the suitable titles and bullets.
You will have some expertise with making use of heading types in Phrase earlier than you are able to do this. In Phrase, there 9 ranges of heading types that are Heading 1 by means of Heading 9. Heading types assist give your paperwork construction. For instance, Heading 1 is the very best define degree and is normally used for the Title of the doc. Heading 9 is the bottom and least generally used. In PowerPoint, these heading types translate as follows:
In Phrase, heading types are displayed on the Ribbon. Solely Heading 1 and Heading 2 types are displayed within the Types gallery by default. Nonetheless, after you apply a Heading 2 type, Heading Three type will seem and so forth to let you proceed formatting your doc.
Apply Heading Types to a Phrase Doc
To ensure that PowerPoint to translate your Phrase define, you have to to use your Phrase types correctly earlier than you import it into PowerPoint. To use a Heading type, choose the textual content and click on on the Dwelling Tab > Types Group and click on on the type you require. Within the instance under, we’re making use of the Heading 1 and Heading 2 types to show single degree bullets in PowerPoint.
After getting formatted your define the best way you need it, save and shut the Phrase file earlier than you import it.
Import an Define from Phrase into PowerPoint
- Click on on the Dwelling tab > Slides Group > New Slide menu
- Select Slides from Define
- Navigate to the folder the place you may have saved your Phrase Define
- Click on on the file you want to import
- Click on on the Insert button. (PowerPoint converts the define into slides)