Did you keep in mind Cowl a Textbook? Like we
Cowl a Textbook
Now that the Holidays are over, my youngsters have been dreading going again to highschool so making their textbooks look cool with kraft paper and Sharpie Markers, made going again to highschool a bit of extra enjoyable. They will additionally present their lil’ friends what their Mother did when she was their age. I don’t know, possibly it gained’t be cool to them but it surely certain introduced again recollections to me.
You don’t want many provides to cowl textbooks. Solely Textbooks (duh!) , kraft paper and scissors. No tape. No glue wanted. Simply paper and naturally Sharpie markers to make these textbooks look too cool for college.
Cowl a Textbook
- Lay your ebook on a chunk of kraft paper or paper bag and go away about 4-5 inches over hold on all sides. Left over Christmas wrapping paper works nice too.
- Fold down the highest and backside of the paper till the paper is flush with edges.
- Tuck one aspect of the ebook cowl in to the aspect flap
- Shut ebook . Tuck the opposite finish of the ebook cowl flap in to the flap on the opposite aspect.
- Now the enjoyable half….. Adorn!
After my books have been coated, the enjoyable half began. There’s simply one thing about Sharpie markers. They’re the final word drawing and doodling marker.
To brighten the Cowl of the Textbooks, I used an Airbrush Shade Spritzer and a Sharpie marker to create distinctive designs. Simply insert the marker in to the holder, make certain the tip of marker is underneath the nozzle nd squeeze to spray the ink. So dang cool!
After I used to be completed airbrushing, I did my greatest try at doodling my private old-fashioned graffiti. Ha! I beloved drawing bubble letters after I was child. I even made the cheerleader banner weekly that the soccer gamers ran by way of. My huge ole’ bubble letters on paper…. GO. TEAM. GO!
So, has my Cowl Textbook tutorial taken you again Outdated Faculty? So enjoyable, proper?